ignea orationem

God Alone Suffices
www.canadiancatechist.com

ignea orationem

Today`s Catholics and the Pope in a mosque
source Vox Cantoris
No pope should ever visit a mosque, period!
No pope should ever kiss another religion's "holy" book because there is no other Holy Book other than the Bible. While we cannot know what was in his mind when he did it or if he even thought about the implications, that photo to this day would have potentially aided the now non-existent "Devil's Advocate" to stop or slow the canonisation of John Paul II.
No pope should ever visit a mosque. Benedict XVI did this in his visit to Istanbul, once known as Constantinople. While in the Blue Mosque, he stood holding his pectoral cross, He did not bow his head, nor did he pray in contemplation. He could be seen moving his lips, perhaps invoking the Lord's Prayer or a blessing to convert the Mohammedans, one can only hope.
No pope should ever pray in a mosque with head bowed and eyes closed as Pope Francis did. By doing this, one is creating scandal and affirming heresy. Islam has been …

Vox, I have to admit that I am fed up with what has gone on with the Holy Father myself. Fed up to the point of saying it publicly . I was wrong to call you out publicly, I apologize. I believe you were right about all you have said about the Pope, I just wasn't ready to state that publicly. I have been taught to never criticize priests, let alone the Holy Father. But the buck has to stop somewhere, between the mercy, youth unemployment, reprimanding mothers for embracing life, false ecumenism, destruction of FFI, demotion of His Eminence Cardinal Burke, the recent private audience with the transvestites........ this is absolutely ridiculous, never mind throwing apologetics out the window. As you can see I'm with you not against you at all. I apologize for my uncharitable remarks once again. You obviously put it all together much quicker than I did. I admit, I kept trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

ignea orationem
20:53

„The difference between the two forms of the Mass is very stark“
Interview with cardinal Raymond Leo Burke on liturgy, the time before the Second Vatican Council and the Synod of the family.

Thank you so much for this excellent interview! Please, let us pray for His Eminence Cardinal Burke

ignea orationem

Scandal in the Vatican: Cardinal Burke sacked
The news has been confirmed. Cardinal Raymond Burke, the prefect of the Signatura Apostolica has been removed by the liberal regime that has been deployed in the Vatican by Pope Francis. Burke was one of the last defenders of Catholic orthodoxy in the Vatican.

True humility would be to humbly and lovingly carry out the liturgical norms laid out by the Church in ordinary or extraordinary forms of the Mass. I don't understand this new way of canonization either, bypassing the regular exploration process? Where is the humility in this, the trust in God? Thank God, I know the Church teachings. We have to be crystal clear in our faith regardless who is in Rome, and keep our eyes on Jesus and HIS timeless teachings. We know who is actually in charge, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! God will draw good from all of this, He ALWAYS does :-)!!!

ignea orationem
07:33

Benedictines of Mary.
Benedictines of Mary

Beautiful :-)

ignea orationem

BREAKING & EXCLUSIVE: Bishop Bans Fisher More College from offering Traditional Latin Mass to students
Stunning letter gives no reason, simply bans the Mass said daily for last three years at school for sake of "your own soul"
Canon Law Centre: Bishop has "unlawfully restricted the rights of the faithful"
The Francis Effect: first the FI, now the youth in America
* Rorate analysis and commentary *

What dark times we are truly in, lets pick up our rosaries and keep our scapulars on. This can only come from someone who hates Tradition. How can anyone who calls themselves Catholic, ever try and abolish or restrain the True Mass of the Saints? This is, what it is, a diabolical. Christ have mercy on us all, and let us not fall into traps and temptations that are surely set for us